Nervous illness is a result of a lot of mental and physical ailments like anxiety, depression and panic attacks. It can further cause heart palpitations, headache, backache, nausea, excessive urination, and diarrhoea.
Anxiety originates from a lot of medical, environmental and cumulative stress factors.
Phobias and causes like the sudden death of a loved one or abrupt life changes can trigger emotional stress resulting in panic attacks.
Drugs are never an option. For permanent effect, it must be cured naturally by the help of Ayurvedic medicine.
Why Opt For Ayurveda?
Ayurveda, the age-old remedy of ailments, treats simply through the help of natural herbs and home remedies. Based on the simple analogy of a balanced diet, healthy lifestyle and proper exercise, it provides permanent relief with no side effects.
Home Remedies to Cure Nervous Weakness:
Ayurvedic medicines for nervous weakness are not only effective but also affordable.
- Suitable Diet: Mylein, a layer of fat, coats the spinal cord and nerves. A proper intake of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D helps stop its erosion which thereby results in nervous weakness. Add dry fruits, green vegetables, milk, fish and meat in your diet. Berries are rich in sodium and iron and help strengthen nerves.
- Oil Massage: A proper massage of warm almond oil over your body can help cure muscular tension and stiffness. By improving blood circulation, it relaxes strained muscles.
- Ayurvedic Concoction: An herbal concoction or ‘churana’ is the best Ayurvedic medicine for nerves strength. Add some lukewarm water to a mixture of kapikachu, black gram, ashwagandha and bala root powder (one teaspoon each). Drink it twice every day for maximum effect.
Natural Herbs And Remedies For Curing Anxiety And Panic Attacks:
Ayurvedic medicine for anxiety and panic attacks includes:
- Chamomile: A cup of chamomile tea can help you calm down during or before a possible panic attack. It produces a relaxing effect and soothes the mind. However, pregnant women must not consume it.
- Valerian Root: Being a natural sedative, it is the best cure to deal with insomnia. Drinking a simple mixture of crushed valerian root with some warm water before bed can help sort anxiety and produce a lasting effect.
- Arctic Root: Being a natural adaptogen, it acts as a barrier to combat with body fatigue, stress, and nervous tension. It also produces a drowsy effect to cure sleeplessness. It is known by various names like Golden Root, King’s Crown and Orpin Rose.
- Proper Exercise: Breathing or walking in the fresh clean air some times a week can ease your mind by releasing feel-good hormones called endorphins. Pranayam, Kundalini yoga, and Dhanurasana yoga keeps the nervous system healthy and cures anxiety and depression by providing long-term benefits.
- Proper Diet: Add tuna, avocado, spinach, and salmon to your diet for proper intake of omega-3 fatty acids and folic acid. This help to ease depression and combat panic attacks. Choose warm, cooked food over stale junk food and drink vegetable juice regularly. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- Proper Lifestyle: Make sure you follow a proper routine and get enough sleep to avoid irritation and fatigue throughout the day.
With a fit body and mind, internal healing is faster and more effective as compared to allopathic treatment. With proper Ayurvedic treatment for depression, your very soul will feel calm and composed.