Exhausted of spending money on professional facial masks, with complex-to-pronounce foreign chemicals that don’t do wonders for your skin. we have just the solution for you.
Did you know you can make your own facial masks at home using cheap, natural ingredients from your kitchen?
If you’re used to having it professionally done or buying costly facial masks and beauty creams, the idea of doing it at home will probably draw a blank on your face. “Messy” and “inconvenient” are words that likely come to mind. As long as you know what ingredients to use and can follow instructions, making your own facial masks at home is quick and easy.
Our great-grandmothers did it before us
Nature-based skin care recipes date back to ancient times. To keep he skin soft, for example, Cleopatra, queen of Egypt, liked to soak in a rose petal and milk bath.
The Mayans combined aloe vera and royal bee jelly to make a special skin care cream. Scientists learned that the mixture kept the skin young and soft and fought off damaging free radicals.
Perhaps even your own grandmother had her private beauty routine-probably one you didn’t know about-done at home in secret.
Whichever ingredients they used, natural-based beauty care rituals have always been good skin care treatment for our ancestors. So why not add natural face masks to your ordinary skin-care system?
Benefits of natural, home-based facial masks
There are many benefits to having facial masks done at home:
– It’s cheap. You don’t have to shell out a lot of money to look attractive. For a few dollars, you can make facial masks at home. They don’t have to leave a dent in your budget.
– It’s easy. Once you have the correct measurements and mix the proper ingredients, your at-home face masks won’t end up a calamity.
– It’s natural. Your store-bought masks may contain chemicals that are bad for the skin. Why take that risk? Some of the main ingredients are, like honey, oatmeal, banana and milk- are edible. If they’re good for your tummy, they must be good for your skin, right?
– It’s convenient. Everything can be done from the comfort of your home! It don’t take hours to make, and you apply them for just 15 minutes, and after washing, you can be out the door.
– It’s versatile. Once you get familiar with the ingredient and their benefits, you can create quite a few combinations at home. Tea tree oil, aloe vera, milk, oatmeal, banana-you can make more than five different facial masks at home using these ingredients!
– You can make money from it. Once you’ve mastered the skill of doing your own masks at home, you can create your own bottled masks and sell them to friends or even give them away as gifts. Who knows, you can even make a business out of it!
As they say, the proof is in the pudding. Why not try out some natural facial masks at home and see how you like it? You’ll find that making these masks a part of your beauty ritual will do wonders for your skin–and your budget, too!